- Does your job involve heavy or strenuous lifting?
- Does your job involve being in one position for long hours?
- Do you experience discomfort while doing your job?
- Do you get easily fatigued when performing your job?
- What do you see as the biggest safety issue with your job?
- How would you solve the issue?
- What would make you more comfortable in your work space?
Ergonomic assessment is an objective study of how employees work. The assessments help identify the ergonomic risks such as repetitive tasks that can cause strains, improper work area setup, and improper use of tools, which can result in the development of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) e.g Back Pain.
The assessment includes:
•Individual work space and posture analysis while working
•Individual ergonomic counseling
•Summary report for the team assessed and recommendations